Ambassador Back Office Instructions
Your Ambassador Back Office
This guide will cover everything you need to know about your Ambassador Back Office to be effective as an Ambassador! In your back office, you will be able to:
1. Access your special coupon code and affiliate link to share with friends.
2. Review the sales you’ve made through referrals, and the commission that you’ve earned by doing so.
3. Manage your “Refer-a-Friend” referrals and see who is on your team!
Watch this video in full to learn how you can use your Ambassador Back Office
Make sure to read the full page below to ensure you get familiar with the dashboard and know your way around.
*If you’d like to read the instruction manual for managing orders and subscriptions you can find it by clicking here*
1. Coupon Codes and Affiliate Links
How to access your coupon code:
In the menu of your Ambassador Back Office, you will be able to create or change the discount code that you will be sharing with friends, followers, and family in the “COUPON CODE” tab. You must enter a discount code in the tab and click the button to save/update it for it to become active.
*NOTE: NEW AMBASSADORS MUST CREATE A COUPON CODE*
This coupon code will give anyone who uses it 15% OFF their entire order. If someone uses this coupon code to buy a product, they will receive 15% off but you will ALSO receive 15% commission on the order. You can not use this discount for yourself.
You can change your coupon code at any time by typing a new code into the “Your Coupon Code” field and clicking update.
How to access your referral link:
**NOTE: IF YOU WERE AN AMBASSADOR BEFORE THE UPDATE TO THE BACK OFFICE, YOUR REFERRAL LINK HAS CHANGED AND YOU WILL NEED TO OBTAIN YOUR NEW ONE USING THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW**
In addition to your custom coupon code you also have access to a referral link that you can use for things like your instagram bio link, links on blogs, youtube videos, and anywhere else you would like to use a link instead of a code. You can find this under the “Affiliate URLs” tab.
THIS LINK WILL NOT GIVE USERS A DISCOUNT but it will track their activity and give you commission to anyone who buys a product while they are on organisource.com. If you refer someone to organisource.com with this link, again, they will NOT receive a discount but you will receive commission if they buy full price.
YOU DO NOT need to give people both your link AND code when they are purchasing regular products on the site, but if they use JUST your referral link they will not receive a discount but you will receive commission. If you give them just your Coupon Code, they will receive a discount AND you will receive commission.
**A special referral link will be given out for the Organisource refer a friend program (platinum ambassadors only) THIS IS NOT THAT LINK, and you will read more about that in a later section**
2. Commission and Sales Tracking
In this part of the “Back Office” you will be able to track the commission you have earned as an ambassador through your custom coupon code and affiliate link.
For each sale you make through your custom coupon code or affiliate link, you will receive a 15% commission on the entire order! You can track the commission you’ve earned, the sales you’ve driven, the number of people who have visited our site through your link, what commission you are owed and what commission you have been paid.
*All commissions are paid through PAYPAL on the last day of each month after you have reached the threshold of $20 in commission*
Make sure that you create a paypal account with the email that you signed up with. You can learn how to create a paypal account here: https://www.wikihow.com/Set-Up-a-PayPal-Account
The following tabs are in the menu of your Ambassador Back Office:
Statistics: This is where you can see an overview of all commission and referrals you have made
-Graphs (sub menu of Statistics): This is where you can see a graphical representation of all visitors, commission, and referrals
-Visits (sub menu of Statistics): This is where you can see all of the people who you have referred to our site through your affiliate link
Referrals: This is where you can dig in to the exact referrals you’ve made to the Organisource website
-Payouts (sub menu of Referrals): This is where you can view the commission you are owed and what you have been paid
Settings: This is where you can find your Affiliate URL to share with friends and family
Coupon Code: This is where you can create and change your Ambassador Discount code
Refer a Friend (Platinum Ambassadors Only): This is where you can review the team of Ambassadors you have referred to the team through the Organisource Refer-a-Friend program and how much commission you are making on your team. THE NEXT SECTION REVIEW THIS PROGRAM IN FULL
Please review the image below for a visual of the menu in your Affiliate Area:
“Refer-a-Friend” Program Dashboard
In your Ambassador Back Office, you will find a link to your Refer-a-Friend Dashboard. This Dashboard will show the following:
1. Commission Rates: This shows you how much commission you refer at each level of your team.
2. Earnings and Stats: This area will show you how much you’ve earned from the Refer-a-Friend program.
3. Your Network Chart: This will show you all of the Ambassadors you have referred to the team and all of the people in your downline (any ambassadors referred by Ambassadors they referred in the first place).
Rules of the Refer-a-Friend Program:
– Sky is the limit, you have no cap on the number of Ambassadors you refer to the team.
– You make commission every month on every subscription that an Ambassador you refer currently holds, WITH THE EXCEPTION of the first $6.99 trial. You do not make commission on the first product an Ambassador you referred purchases but do so every month after that they stay on the team.
– Commissions on all Ambassador payments happen the same time and date as your product sales commission: The last day of each month. Commission is paid out once we reach a threshold of $20 or they carry over to the next month.