Bone Broth Protein
Fall is coming! Time to start planning accordingly. These Apple Pie Bone Broth Protein Bars are the perfect way to do so. Delicious, low in calories, and dairy free. Everything you could ask for in a protein bar plus the gut healing power of Bone Broth Protein? Sign me up. ?
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1/2 cup Organisource Bone Broth Protein Powder
- 4 tbsp Coconut sugar (or granulated Stevia)
- 4 tbsp Almond butter or sunflower seed butter
- 4 tbsp Almond or coconut milk
- 4 tbsp Coconut flour
- 2 tbsp Cinnamon or allspice
- 1 Apple sliced
- Steam your apple slices until they get soft. You can peel the apple before steaming it or you can leave the skin on.
- Make your bar my mixing the rest of the ingredients together in a food processor until you get a soft dough.
- Press the dough onto a small silicone brownie pan. Add your apple slices on top, and sprinkle the whole thing with some extra cinnamon or allspice.
- Bake at 340 F (170 C) for about 15-20 minutes or until an inserted knife comes out clean.
- Let the bars cool down completely before slicing and eating.
Products Used in this Recipe
Our ancestors have been using the magic of Bone Broth for thousands of years. Every single heaping scoop of this protein powder is packed with 20 grams of protein and contains vital nutrients such as Collagen, Glucosamine, Chondroitin and Hyaluronic Acid to support a busy lifestyle as well as an intense gym training schedule. Made in an FDA-approved facility here in the US, Organisource bone broth powder contains no GMOs, dairy, soy, grain or gluten and is 100% paleo-friendly and gut-healthy.
We’re dedicated to finding mother natures best kept secrets and delivering them right to your door.
Always Straight From the Source.
© 2017 Vitality Vitamins, LLC.
Stay up to Date
Subscribe to our Newsletter and get 20% off your next order