Chocolate Hazelnut Nice Cream
If the cold creamy goodness of ice cream is something you just can’t live without, try this sweet alternative that is lower in calories, fat, and cholestrol. This is Nice Cream at it’s BEST and with only 6 ingredients and 5 steps this recipe should only take you around 30 minutes to make. The Chocolate/Hazelnut helps this all natural twist on classic ice cream taste so amazing that you’d never guess isn’t the real deal. Looks beautiful, is perfect for guests or a party, and of course, no Organisource recipe is complete without a scoop of our Bone Broth Protein Powder for an extra kick of vitality. Give it a try and let us know what you think!
- 2 bananas (peeled)
- 2 figs
- Handful of hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 scoops Organisource Bone Broth Protein
- Peel the bananas, slice them into peices, and place them on a plate.
- Freeze the bananas for at least 2 hours.
- After freezing, take the bananas out and let them thaw for 5 min on the countertop.
- Place the bananas, coconut milk, cacao powder, Bone Broth Powder, and hazelnuts in a high speed blender and blend until creamy and free of lumps.
- Cut the figs in pieces and add to the nice cream, whisk, and put in a jar
Products Used in this Recipe
Our ancestors have been using the magic of Bone Broth for thousands of years. Every single heaping scoop of this protein powder is packed with 20 grams of protein and contains vital nutrients such as Collagen, Glucosamine, Chondroitin and Hyaluronic Acid to support a busy lifestyle as well as an intense gym training schedule. Made in an FDA-approved facility here in the US, Organisource bone broth powder contains no GMOs, dairy, soy, grain or gluten and is 100% paleo-friendly and gut-healthy.
We’re dedicated to finding mother natures best kept secrets and delivering them right to your door.
Always Straight From the Source.
© 2017 Vitality Vitamins, LLC.
Stay up to Date
Subscribe to stay up to date on everything Organisource