Instant Pot Keto Collagen Cheesecake!
If you don’t love a delicious bite of Cheescake then this recipe might not be for you. But since that’s probably only about %0.001 of the population we’d though we would share this delicious recipe for a Keto Collagen infused Cheescake made by one of our very own Ambassadors – Marisha Naragon
We hope you love it and if you have any recipes of your own to share please email us at email@example.com to get featured!
Recipe by: Marisha Naragon – @rishapaige
For the Crust:
– 3/4 cup Blanched Almond Flour
– 3 Tbsp Salted Butter, melted
– 1 Heaping Tbsp Powdered Erythritol Sweetener
For the Cheesecake:
– 16oz Cream Cheese (softened)
– 2 scoops Organisource Keto Chocolate Collagen
– 2/3 cup Powdered Erythritol
– 2 large eggs (room temp)
– 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream (room temp)
– 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
– 1 Tsp Vanilla extract
1. Remove cold ingredients from the fridge and allow to come to room temperature. Start this 30-60 minutes before the beginning the recipe.
2. Place your trivet with handles and 1 1/2 cups of water in the pressure cooker.
3. Prepare a 6 inch springform pan. Line the bottom and sides with parchment paper.
To make the crust:
1. Combine melted butter and erythritol in a small mixing bowl and stir well. Add almond flour and mix until it forms a dough.
2. Transfer dough to the cheesecake pan. Using a spoon or cup, press down firmly to create a flat smooth crust across the entire bottom.
3. Place pan in the freezer for 20-30 minutes.
To make the filling:
1. Add cream cheese and erythritol to a large mixing bowl. Use a hand mixer to beat on low speed until well mixed, about 1 minute.
2. Add collagen, heavy cream, lemon juice and vanilla extract. Beat on low speed until smooth.
3. Add the eggs one at a time, beating on low speed until just combined. Dont overmix the eggs. About 30 seconds each.
4. Remove the chilled pan from the freezer and pour the batter over the crust. Be careful not to leave trapped air gaps. Smooth the top with a spatula.
To Cook and cool:
1. Make sure your water and trivet are in place (see prep). Lower the pan onto the trivet.
2. Secure and seal the pressure cooker lid. Cook for 30 minutes high pressure and let natural release for 15 minutes. Manually release any remaining pressure.
3. Carefully lift the lid and try to avoid dripping condensation on the cheesecake. The top of the cheesecake should be a little jiggly but not liquidy. If needed, use a paper towel to dab condensation from the top. Turn off your pressure cooker.
4. Let the cheesecake cool uncovered in the pressure cooker. After and hour, use the handle to lift it out and continue to cool on countertop.
5. After cooled, loosely cover with a paper towel and let refrigerate for 24 hours. Do not seal tightly as the cheesecake needs to dehydrate.
6. Carefully remove chilled cheesecake, slice and enjoy!
We’re dedicated to finding mother natures best kept secrets and delivering them right to your door.
Always Straight From the Source.
© 2017 Vitality Vitamins, LLC.
Stay up to Date
Subscribe to stay up to date on everything Organisource
Join the Tribe